From strategy and concept creation, through to kitchen design, menu development and food marketing, we offer complete and bespoke solutions to cater to your needs. Scroll down for our range of services that will help your food & beverage business grow.
Create or evolve your strategy
If you need support to create a new strategy or evolve an existing one our experience and expertise can help whatever the size of your business.
Unlike most consultancies we have all worked at the sharp end. Knowing the theory is easy, making it work operationally and importantly financially is the key. Our track record of strategic planning through to consistent operational and financial success is solid and one, which we are very proud of.
From creating workable food philosophies, to aligning stakeholders within large companies to a common goal we cover all strategic angles to make your future plans live and breathe within your business.
Deliver and manage conceptual ideas
Working to your initial brief we create concepts from scratch or refresh existing ones. As well as delivering conceptual ideas, we can manage the full process from idea stage through to opening.
We also create and deliver bespoke training programmes, food specification manuals, supplier ingredient specification and dish presentation.
Our approach to concept development
who it's for
style, quality & presentation
competitive set & consumer trends
Stages of the concept development process
- Agree a one page brief
- Complete on site review
- Create design intent - see mood board above
- RoIC projections
- Survey for initial costs
- Create draft scope of work
- Final product, service and environment agreed
- Integrate front and back of house designs
- Agree sales and marketing plan
- Support recruitment if required
- Weekly meeting
- Create training plans
- Dry runs with local community
- Snagging complete within 2 weeks
- Monthly financial and customer feedback review
- Concept refinement if required
Design and Layouts
From kitchen layouts to front of house
This is crucial to any new business, one looking to expand, or in need of a refresh. We treat every project individually to understand the business objectives, customer demographic and best use of space to ensure ease of usage for both customers and staff.
We scrutinise every square metre of available space to ensure we maximise work flows for your staff and make your customer experiences the very best they can be.
"We look from the front through the eyes of the customer and think from the back with our operational experience."
Our front and back of house design teams provide
- Kitchen layouts for any food business from hotels, to full and quick service restaurants and everything in between
- Front of house space planning to maximise covers and ease of use
- Mood boards and materials specification
- Equipment recommendations and innovations
- We can happily work with and support multiple stakeholders in your business